March 04, 2015 10:43 AM MST
October 16, 2014 10:12 AM MDT
April 22, 2013 11:53 AM MDT
April 09, 2013 01:59 PM MDT
January 07, 2013 12:18 PM MST
January 07, 2013 07:51 AM MST
Welcome & General Information
Welcome to the home page for Colorado Department of Transportation at Bid Express.
The bidder shall continue to submit the proposal (bid) in accordance with the Rules For Prequalification, Debarment, Bidding and Work on Colorado Department of Transportation Road, Highway and Bridge Public Projects " The Rules". Effective 11/1/06
If you have questions on bid rules or projects advertised on the Bid Express web site, please contact either Marci or Peter at (303)757-9006 or Shawn Yu at (303)757-9293.
If you want to sign up for electronic bidding or have technical difficulties on the Bid Express web site, please contact Bid Express Customer Support at (352)381-4888.
1) The bid must have been submitted electronically using Expedite and Bid Express. Bids submitted on disc or paper are not affected.2) The bidder must have submitted bids for more than one project (call order) in a single letting.3) The bidder must have selected the automatic withdrawal option when submitting the bid.4) An apparent low e-bidder on a project has his/her bid rejected.
CDOT BidX Sponsored Account Instructions
If you download CDOT plansheets and would like to be added to a BidX Planholders List that will be available on the CDOT website please email email@example.com with the following information: Firm Name, Anticipated Bid as (prime or sub), Bid Date, Proposal Number. Please put 'BidX Bidders List' in the subject line. If needed, you may contact Roxane Olvera at 303 757-9303
Colorado Certified DBE's and ESB's may apply to CDOT for an annual Sponsored Account. There are a limited number of accounts that will be provided to qualifying applicants on a first come first serve basis. The account gives the firm free access to the following BidX tools from any computer:
- Small Business Network - online networking tool to communicate with Primes and conveniently provide sub-quotes for jobs.
- Plan Sheets - view and print plan sheets for CDOT projects.
- Bid Tab Analysis - tool to help evaluate the going price for items.
If you are interested and would use these tools on a regular basis please follow these three easy steps to apply. Please remember you must complete all three steps to apply.:
- Small Business Network Prepaid Account Request Sign Up
Click this link to register on the BidX system. Complete the form and make sure to select "Colorado Department of Transportation" from the drop down that says "Select an Agency". Click "Request an Account" to return here and complete the last two steps.
- CDOT Sponsored Account Application
Click the link and download the application. Fill it out completely. Make sure to sign it and attach a copy of your DBE certification work codes or ESB certification letter.
- Usage Agreement
Click this link and download the agreement. Fully read it, sign and date it. Mail this with the application (step 2) and DBE certification work codes or ESB certification letter to CDOT center for equal opportunity. Our contact information is on the bottom of page one of the application.