October 18, 2022 10:06 AM CDT
TEST --- Welcome to Electronic Bidding with the Wisconsin Department of Transportation
Updated dbe.bin file has been uploaded as of Aug 03, 2022, make sure you download the updated dbe.bin file when submitting bids.
- the next updated dbe.bin file will be available on Sep 06, 2022
- Current timeframe: Complete bids, including attachments, must be submitted by the close of the letting at 11:00:00 am of day of letting (Tuesday). Bids will be posted beginning at 12:00 pm on the day (Wednesday) following the close of the letting
- Contracting with DBE, check this website often for updates regarding the DBE bidding process. (January 4, 2022)
- Proposals with Federally Funding, remember for each letting to download the current dbe.bin file and save in the same folder as the .ebsx file(s)
- Updated: Electronic Bidding Instructions - DBE attachment documentation (January 5, 2021)
- eSubmit option available for DBE supplemental documentation (March 31, 2021)
Helpful WisDOT Websites
- WisDOT Highway Construction Contracting Information (HCCI) Site
- WisDOT DBE SBN Subscription Agreement
- Bidding Process
- DBE Bidding Requirements
- Madalena Maestri, email@example.com, DBE Program Chief
- Bid Express Customer Support
- Toll free phone: (888) 352-BIDX (2439), firstname.lastname@example.org.
- BidX Training - November training sessions are complete.
- You can find a recording of the November 4, 2021 session here (Access Passcode: y0@gzM@^)
- If you have any questions, please reach out to Bid Express Customer Support at email@example.com.